In 2015, Honda celebrates another milestone with our 35th Anniversary of Snowblowers! In 1980, Honda introduced the HS35 model into our Power Equipment line up for the North American market. For this coming season, we are pleased to be launching an all new two-stage model line up! Our HSS724, HSS928, and HSS1332 models have been completely redesigned and updated with a number of improved performance and styling features.
Seven new two-stage models are being launched featuring much improved manoeuvrability, with new steering clutches that are operational whether the engine is running or off. Battery-less joystick chute controls are now standard on recoil start models. Newly designed tracks, increased auger height, and a new LED light are also some of the new performance features. Improved ergonomic controls, improved traction and snow removal performance, along with new styling will also solidify Honda Snowblowers as leaders in the marketplace.
New For 2015/2016 - Dual Stage Key Features and Benefits
- New steering assist drive system with steering clutches on all Dual Stage models, operational while engine is running or off.
- Electric joystick chute control on all models (battery-less system on CT models)
- Higher auger housing height
- Improved snow removal performance
- LED work light
- New styling and ergonomic controls
- Larger wheels and new tires for better traction (HSS724CW)
- New redesigned tracks
- Two step chute on all electric start (CTD) models